The Shape of Me and Other Stuff…
It’s Virtual Book Club for Kids time again. This month: The one and only Dr. Seuss.
We chose: The Shape of Me and Other Stuff. It’s bonkers like all his books, and Els would have it no other way. This is how we played.
With felt! With shapes. With all sorts of colors.
Silhouettes. Sea horses. Ice cream. And Flowers.
Reading. Playing. And story-telling.
Oh, the life of a toddler!
Here are the items we used:
One IKEA art canvas. ( any wall is a good option as well)
A variety of Felt.
Velcro tape to fasten felt to canvas.
Scissors to cut out shapes.
And that’s it!
Felt sticks to felt. Go crazy. Like Dr. Els, over here. Her stories are just as wacky, if not more…
More from my site
- Virtual Book Club for Kids: The Teddy Bear Project – Part Two
- Easy, Accessible and Effective Way to Organize Kids Arts and Crafts to Get your Kids Creative
- Creative Unicorn, Monster and Cat Pumpkins for Kids
- Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch
- Surefire Bake Sale Item: Cake Batter Rice Krispies With Sprinkles
- Sensory Rainbow Spaghetti Safari Play