DIY – Hot Cocoa Mason Jars and Homemade Cookies
My life is pretty simple. And simply put, there was a life: PRE-PINTEREST and then a life AFTER PINTEREST.
It’s ridiculously addictive, time ceases to exist, and afterwards, you feel like a well-schooled crafty machine.
Which comes to how I made these DIY hot chocolate Mason Jars for our lucky neighbors for Christmas, who besides my home and daughter, happen to be my Pinterest guinea pigs for the moment.
I saw a lot of different versions floating around for DIY Hot Chocolate gifts. It’s pretty self-explanatory.
(For your convenience, affiliate link.)
I used a regular mouth mason jar and layered some Hot Cocoa, marshmallows, and crushed candy canes and put a ribbon on it. So pretty! (To get the crushed candy canes, I just crushed whole candy canes in a big ziplock with a hammer). I also saw these Martha Stewart cookie boxes at Michael’s and grabbed a pack since they were on sale, (yay!) and baked some homemade ginger snap cookies. The package came together nicely, and the layering of each cookie with a piece of square cut tissue paper really made the difference – aesthetically speaking that is.
With these, you can fool anyone into thinking you’re a clever, crafty little thing. Happy gifting!
More from my site
- Who Says Glitter Can’t Mix With Halloween? Make Your Own Glitter Bowls.
- Easy, Accessible and Effective Way to Organize Kids Arts and Crafts to Get your Kids Creative
- 15 Sweet and Simple Mother’s Day Gift Ideas under $50-ish That’s not Chocolate and Flowers
- Easy Muffin Tin Parmesan Pesto Egg in a Basket
- Surefire Bake Sale Item: Cake Batter Rice Krispies With Sprinkles
- Wishbone Wishing