Sometimes it’s just the small and simple things that matter to show your mother you care. Besides the homemade card and DIY picture frame, the usual bouquet of flowers and chocolate… Why not throw in something else small and thoughtful and unique. Right? Like these. I would definitely like these.
- When you want to take your coffee to go, in a fancy clear glass cup.
- When you only have time to apply your eyeliner once.
- For a mid afternoon pick me up.
- Sunglasses that won’t break the bank because you know they will get lost or broken within 6 months.
- Cute, minimalistic succulent pots, because well we can all take care of a succulent. Right?
- The trendy moisturizing, color changing lipstick you keep wanting to try but never buying. With gold flakes and a real flower inside. *I actually have one and love it. It’s super moisturizing and applies like a stain. Just apply and go.
- For the mom who forgot to jump on the initial pendant bandwagon. It’s never too late.
- To replenish tired all day skin.
- For moms who don’t have time to shower everyday. So for basically, all moms.
- Beach season is coming. A cute tote for mom is a needing.
- And to go along with the dreamy spa weekend trip. A colorful weekender.
- Not only is beach season coming, but picnic season also. Need.
- People say if you make things more accessible and organized… Good things happen.
- A new fancy set of Riedel Crystal tumblers for mom’s much deserved evening glass of wine.
- And a cute pair of Soludos Espadrilles that will last you all summer!
Treat yo’ Mom! This Mother’s Day!