Two more days until glitz and glam! I found, bought and altered my gown. As well as cut, colored and detangled my hair. All I have left to do now, is figure out my make-up and I think I’m good to go. Oh wait. I almost […]
I remember back in ’02, when Korea co-hosted The World Cup, the sea of red flooded the nation and everyone who was Korean stood proud. Including me. I had caught the red fever. I watched every game, flag in hand, and rooted feverishly, wanting so […]
Potty. Back Molars. Dressing herself. Styling herself. And cheeky.
I swear, just a month ago, she seemed like a little baby to me. And out of nowhere it seems, her pants are suddenly at her shins, her sleeves 3/4 length, and she’s telling me where it hurts, when she has to pee, and what she HAS to wear.
Where did the time go?! And why is it that I can’t remember anything it seems, past yesterday?! Ahh!!
Right now, I’m on a major health kick. Trying to shed the last of my baby weight. (I know, 2 years later, right?) And stay true to my new year’s resolutions, which is to eat clean, eat right and eat proper portions. So far, I’m doing […]
1. Spending a significant amount of my time doing Melissa & Doug wooden puzzles for toddlers. Whether for play or clean up purposes. Nevertheless, spending way too much time putting them back together again.
2. Eating half eaten, half chewed, practically regurgitated food like it’s nothing.
3. Sitting in a bathroom singing pee and poopie songs. Even worse, making pee and poopie sounds for the sole purpose of hopeful imitation.
4. Eating so much ‘pretend’ food, to the extent of actually being full from it.
5. And lastly, I never pictured myself bribing someone to put on clothes. Eat food. Or poop on a toilet.
Anyone else want to add to the list? Feel free!