1. When you’re 20 minutes into driving alone and realize you’ve been listening to your two year old’s music the whole time. And singing along.
2. When you’re on the freeway and you realize you packed the snacks in the trunk.
3. When you reach into the diaper bag and realize you forgot the wipes. And the diapers. And whatever else it is your toddler is crying for.
4. When you’re about to breastfeed in public and realize you wore a dress. With no buttons.
5. When you decide to take a long walk with the stroller and you forget to check the rain forecast.
6. When you mention stimulating trigger words near bedtime. IE) Ice cream. Legoland. Feeding tiny soft cuddly bunnies.
7. When you finally put your baby to nap. And you sit down, open up your computer, about to take a bite of your lunch, you hear: mommy!
8. When you know you should take away those permanent markers but are too lazy and the next thing you know your couch is ruined.
9. (for my husband) When your baby decides to sleep in one day after being your never-failing alarm clock for the past two years and you’re late for work.
10. When you watch them chew a spoonful of protein-veggie goodness in their mouth and as soon as you think they’re about to swallow, they spit it out.
Anything else? Please feel free to add!