5 Things I Never Pictured Myself Doing, Until I Became a Mom
1. Spending a significant amount of my time doing Melissa & Doug wooden puzzles for toddlers. Whether for play or clean up purposes. Nevertheless, spending way too much time putting them back together again.
2. Eating half eaten, half chewed, practically regurgitated food like it’s nothing.
3. Sitting in a bathroom singing pee and poopie songs. Even worse, making pee and poopie sounds for the sole purpose of hopeful imitation.
4. Eating so much ‘pretend’ food, to the extent of actually being full from it.
5. And lastly, I never pictured myself bribing someone to put on clothes. Eat food. Or poop on a toilet.
Anyone else want to add to the list? Feel free!